We proudly sell the highest quality professional (Liftmaster) and non-professional Chamberlain Garage Door Opener brands. The chief difference between the two being that one has a solid rail (Liftmaster) while the other has a rail that requires it to be put together (Chamberlain). By choosing a non professional Chamberlain brand opener, you are saving yourself a bit of money for comparable quality.
- Available in both chain driven and belt driven.
Chamberlain Belt Drive Garage Door Openers (Non- Professional)
- Available in both Chamberlain Chain Drive Garage Door Openers and Chamberlain Belt Drive Garage Door Openers models.
- ½ horsepower and ¾ horsepower residential garage door operators are available.
- We offer specialized openers catering to the 8’ high and 12’ high garage doors.
- We offer a full year parts and service warranty on all garage door opener installations.
- Included in the cost of every opener is: Opener/Operator, two transmitters, one wall mounted transmitter and a door keypad.
Many available garage door openers/operators are HomeLink compatible. Some openers/operators also come equipped with a battery backup feature allowing for normal use, even when the power is out. Some openers/operators have WiFi capability and will provide the user with the opportunity to manage their garage door operation through use of your cell phone or other WiFi-capable device.
If you are a Denver, Boulder or Colorado Front Range resident in need of professional garage door opener repair, installation or maintenance assistance, we can help. Please call us at (720) 421-6489 or fill out our Contact Form for immediate assistance or a fast and free quote today.
Thank you for choosing G Brothers Garage Doors!